- The Trump Administration is pushing the narrative that Assad is behind the chemical weapons attack in Syria. [Link]
- Trump removed Bannon from the National Security Council. [Link]
- Turkey used an F-16 to kill eight members of the PKK in Turkey. [Link]
- The number of dead from the US airstrike in Mosul has now increased to 278. People are still digging bodies out of the rubble, and the number of dead could reach 300. [Link]
- ISIS carried out an attack in Tikrit that killed 31. [Link]
- In a press conference about the chemical weapons attack, a Syrian government official said that the government targeted an al-Nusra weapons dept with an airstrike. The official said that the airstrike did not contain chemical weapons. [Link]
- Turkey claims to have proof that chemical weapons were used in the attack in Idlib that killed 72. [Link]
On Foreign Policy Focus #23, I discuss the Syrian gas attack. In the hours following the attack, the US government and media were out in full force to tell us that Assad carried out the attack. I break down the situation in Syria and explain why Assad seems to lack motive for this attack. I also talk about Lockheed, Syria, Iraq, and Yemen.